Court Liaison Services at Outpatient Services
Many of our patients come to us with legal woes. There are often questions and concerns about receiving treatment while dealing with legal issues, court dates, case management and probation violations.
With the Court Liaison Program, our goal is to make it easier for our patients to communicate with the appropriate legal parties so they can successfully complete their treatment. Under the guidance of our supervising attorney, we facilitate communication between patients and their legal representatives.
To learn more about our Court Liaison Program, please contact us immediately at (877) 392-3342.Our admissions counselors are always available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Court Liaison Program
At The Treatment Center Outpatient Services, the Court Liaison Program helps patients focus on their recovery from drugs and alcohol instead of worrying about legal issues. The Court Liaison Program is integrated into every facet of treatment, from the admissions process to clinical decisions and aftercare planning.
Not only does the Court Liaison Program help facilitate legal communication, we also provide a variety of services and assistance such as:
- Complete treatment documentation
- Public defender and private attorney consultation
- Compliance with court-ordered treatment
- Compliance with drug court and veteran’s treatment court requirements and appearances
- Transportation to local court appearances
- Nationwide attorney referrals
- Facilitation of communication between multiple attorneys
- Outpatient drug and alcohol assessment scheduling
- Confidential meetings with legal representatives
- Direct communication with probation officers, law enforcement and caseworkers to maintain compliance
With intensive treatment and close supervision, the Court Liaison Program helps patients remain accountable, meet their court obligations, and stay clean and sober.
If you or your loved one has legal issues and needs addiction treatment, please call us immediately at (844) 211-7944. Our admissions counselors are available for a confidential chat. We will answer your questions 24/7, including holidays.
The Court Liaison Program is a service of The Treatment Center Outpatient Services and should never be considered formal legal representation. Hiring a private attorney for personal representation is a serious decision and is always recommended by the Court Liaison Program.